Schwalbe 100mm UTLV Tubeless Valves
TUBELESS ASSEMBLY - MADE EVEN EASIER
Tubeless provides an engaging riding experience with less rolling resistance, more grip and maximum puncture resistance. The new tubeless valves now make assembly even easier.
EASIER INSTALLATION AND EVEN MORE RELIABILITY.
The valves are available in stem lengths of 40mm, 60mm and 100mm. This means: there is a suitable solution for every depth of rim - valve extensions are no longer necessary, thereby eliminating the risk of air loss at the connection.
- The larger inner diameter of 4mm optimizes the flow of air and sealant. This improves the tubeless tyres' fitting and blockages caused by sealing fluid particles are practically impossible.
- With the hex key (4mm), the valve foot can be securely installed in the rim without deforming the foot.
- Due to the shortened cone, the valve base sinks deeper into the valve hole. The installation height is lower, meaning that there is more space for the tyre beads and assembly is easier.
- The valve can be used with the O-ring for any rim contour. An additional spacer sleeve is not necessary.
- The slick design fits perfectly with sporty, stylish bikes.
- 40mm (4.6g)
- 60mm (5.4g)
- 100mm (7.3g)
10 other products in the same category: